Territories Technologies ltd Terms & Conditions.
Please read through our terms and conditions as per your product Category
- The return period in case you purchase a defective product and items resulting from manufacturing errors is 10 days from the purchase date.
- Clients should communicate and contact Territories Technologies ltd to initiate & facilitate the item return.
- Refurbished items can be returned for exchange within the first 10 days of purchase.
- Manufacturer warranty applies to products sold / delivered as sealed.
- A refund can be issued on the following grounds for items purchased.
- A completely defective Product upon delivery
- Manufacturer Warranty applies.
- Clients should communicate and contact Us to initiate & facilitate the item refund.
- Clients can pay upfront or upon shipping.
- We accept MPESA Pay Bill and Bank transfer.
Value Added Tax. VAT
- 16 % Tax invoice is generated upon payment of items.
- All Prices are VAT Exclusive
- Same-day Delivery in Nairobi for order placed before 4:00PM
- Same day dispatch & Next-day delivery countrywide
- Cut-off time for Public Holidays is 12:00PM
- For all items with manufacturer warranty, clients will be required to take them to the item manufacturer warranty center in person for a faster service.
- Ensure you carry a copy of your receipt & order.
- Units with a dealership warranty do not have a valid East African Manufacturer warranty as they are meant for sale in other regions.
- As a result, you get a 1-year dealership or shop warranty subject to the conditions stated below
- Units with a Dubai Warranty do not have a valid East African manufacture warranty hence Territories Technologies Ltd does not offer any warranty whatsoever on them. Clients are required to test them on delivery or before purchase.
Computer Laptops & Desktops
- The period of warranty on laptop & desktop computers is one year on Brand New items. This is mainly only on parts and does not cover electrically blown-up and electrically damaged parts.
- Six months warranty on Refurbished. & Pre-owned computers.
No warranty on software-related issues or purchases
- Warranted Battery life on Refurbished computers is one month, battery life may be longer depending on the computer type, cycle counts, number of cells and usage.
- No software installation will be done on the computer unless purchased by the buyer.
- All computers are pre-installed with a trial version of Windows and Office valid for 30 days.
- No warranty on any parts on Refurbished. & Pre-owned computers (i.e., keyboards, battery, storage discs, speakers) after a period of one month.
- Warranty on refurbished laptops/desktops is only on the motherboard and not on parts after a period of one month.
Accessories & Computer Parts on sold items.
- One month Warranty on adapters/chargers
- No warranty on replacement keyboards after one month
- No Warranty on external Storage Devices after testing on delivery or at the shop.
- No Warranty on LCD Screens upon testing at the shop.
- One month Warranty on internal Storage drives
- No Warranty on liquid damaged items
- One month warranty on replacement batteries
The warranty does not cover.
- Physical; Damage
- Liquid Damage
- Faults caused by electrical surges.
Prices on territories.co.ke are subject to change without any prior notice based on stock availability & running offers.